Friday, January 20, 2012

Issue 003: Hint hint….

While walking home on a balmy (hah) night this week in NYC, I literally dropped my phone when I saw the new Bloomingdale's windows.  They are completely on target with the theme of our Jan/Feb Issue (going LIVE MONDAY!), that I just had to take some photos to share and see if our readers could guess our direction for Issue 003.  And, honestly, after sadly seeing the 5th Ave windows taken down here in NY after New Year's, I was so happy to see such inspired, yet simple windows all over the city so soon after.  While the holidays may be over, it feels like creativity is blooming….
- Happy window shopping!  Co-founder Meghan Beierle-O'Brien

So, any guesses for Issue 003's theme??

1 comment:

  1. I love how colorful these shots are, especially the fist one. Ohhh is "colorful" the theme??

    ReplyDelete